About Me

My photo
I currently work as a school librarian at a school in Welwyn Garden City in Herts. I am also the Chair of the Federation of Children's Book Groups a National Reading and Literacy Charity as well as being founder of National Non-Fiction Day. I also work as an indepedent consultant to publishers, schools and librarans

Sunday 14 June 2009

My Libraries Book Week

This is just a small snap shop of some of the things we did during our Book Week. Being a secondary school Librarian is my main job, but obviously I spend a lot of time doing things for the FCBG. Being a school librarian means though that I can work with the people who we are trying to promote reading to. I get to see first hand what works and what doesn't and get that instant gratification when you are able to create a new reader. All this helps with the work that I do at a National level.

No comments:

Post a Comment