About Me

My photo
I currently work as a school librarian at a school in Welwyn Garden City in Herts. I am also the Chair of the Federation of Children's Book Groups a National Reading and Literacy Charity as well as being founder of National Non-Fiction Day. I also work as an indepedent consultant to publishers, schools and librarans

Monday 9 November 2009

Friday Meeting

I had a really good meeting on friday wiith the ladies from Puffin. We were looking at ways in which the FCBG can work with Puffin in the next year to help celebrate Puffin's 70th anniversary. It was really to get down to London, a place that I adore and where my family are all from, and to spend time talking about books and organising exciting projects that we can work on. We had a great discussion and hopefully a lot of really good stuff is going to come from it. A big thank you to Tania and Kirsten for making me feel so welcome too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment