About Me

My photo
I currently work as a school librarian at a school in Welwyn Garden City in Herts. I am also the Chair of the Federation of Children's Book Groups a National Reading and Literacy Charity as well as being founder of National Non-Fiction Day. I also work as an indepedent consultant to publishers, schools and librarans

Monday 16 November 2009

London Meeting

I was at Scholastic on friday for a very hush hush secret meeting. It went exceedingly well indeed and I even left with a lovely cinnamon bun for my journey home. The weather was pretty rubbish but luckily the offices are just across the road road from Euston so I managed to stay pretty dry fo the whole journey - except for when I got back home!
The prject that I am working on with Scholastic is a very exciting one and although I am trying my very best to keep it a secret at Conference 2010 I will be making an announcement as to what it is going to entail. For know though all I will say is that 2010 is going to be a brilliant year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment